How to create a Powerful Social Marketing Strategy
To create a successful business, you need to have a Powerful Social Marketing Strategy. To do so, you need to bring massive action and stay consistent but also you need to follow some steps that will help you succeed:
- Write your goals: Know exactly what you want to accomplish and what you need to do to get there. Every Monday, you should set up your activity goals to keep track of what you are doing and celebrate on Friday, even if it is a little win. If you are way too far your activity goals, reassess the following week but keep consistent and stick to the routine.
- Determine your vision: Draw it, do a vision-board. The main purpose of doing that is the fact that you need to feel it, as if you are living already your dream, your vision
- Define your audience: You need to know what they like, dislike, what motivates them, what struggle they have, their pain, how old they are, etc… The more you know about your audience, the more you’ll be able to define who they are and market in the right place and also solve their problems.
- Choose the right platform: Before you start going all over the place, choose the platform where you are more comfortable but also the platform where your audience is, to get customers and distributors. I would recommend to start on Facebook if you are a newbie and don’t know exactly what you are doing; the reach is massive, the age group is spread out and you’ll find all your prospects from nearly any marketplace you choose.
- Create a content strategy: Once you have define your audience and know their pain and problems, you have to bring value to them. Be an expert on your niche, be an authority figure. You want to be like a library full of content that will help your audience to overcome their problems. Once you start getting people, engage with them, build relationship, and sell your service or product. Consistency is key so every single day you need to show up on your timeline.
~~ You are building your brand, not the company you are representing! You want to come across as a credible authority; be yourself, and always engage with people. If you do Facebook live, ask questions, engage with the people that listen to your video. The more you know about your audience, the more you can help and get customers. ~~
- Create a routine: Everybody is different, and you can’t compare yourself with the big leaders. If you have a job and you try to build your business part-time you won’t have the same time to build your business as the person that is a full time marketer. Same for mums at home with small babies won’t have the same time as the mums with teenagers. So you need to get into a routine. Try to dedicate a day and prepare your post for the week. The small ones like pictures or quotes that will fill your timeline nicely ~~ Even if you put only one post on your timeline, think about it, write great content and don’t put only the picture and quote; add something personal with value ~~ For the bigger task like blogs, i would recommend you to write it in the morning because usually they are the task we don’t like to do and if we wait too late during the day, you’ll find some excuses not to do it 🙂 I feel the same sometimes. Get rid of all the distractions when you do that. You want to spend more time prospecting and connecting with your new leads than creating value, go where the money is!
“It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.”
- Track your results: As I said earlier you have to write your goals, short terms and long terms. You need to track the results and see when is the best time to post, when is the best time to do the videos, etc… You can see all the analyses on the Facebook insight. Also i would recommend you to do a bitly link to track the views, where they are coming from and which platform… you can also utilize pixels on your website to track all of your visitor data so that you can optimize your campaigns and get better results.
- Engage and grow your business: Once you have the system in place, you need to really put yourself out-there, be patient, stay consistent and always put positivity in your posts. You want your audience to see you are passionate and you know your business. Build relationship with your prospects, but don’t wait too long to talk about your business. Don’t use a script, it will show; always put something personal. You want to do the conversions from cold market to warm market to hot market within days!!
Let me know if you got value, but remember a social media marketing plan is never permanent. It will always evolve and change as your business grows and you learn what does and doesn’t work. Reassess from time to time and make the changes on your funnels or ads if needed.
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
If you want to get more Leads CLICK HERE
How to choose your platform wisely CLICK HERE
How to brand yourself CLICK HERE